Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Catch Up....

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
E.B. with his loot ;)

Coloring eggs. What a mess!

Maecee on the hunt for eggs. Actually she would just find one, open it, and eat the candy.

Here is the picture I was taking right before I started my chin on fire with a flaming marshmallow. It is a good picture though right?

Nothing like chocolate first thing in the morning.

The girlies with their sunglasses. Maecee is also blowing on a whistle pop.

This is what it looks like when we "talk" or "skype" with Elder and Sister Mac from Russia.

At Brett's Mom's Grave. After a picnic at Ryan's Place park we went to Elaine's Grave. She passed away 9 years ago. I cannot believe it has been that long!
I wanted a picture of the two of us....this is what I got. That's okay I still think it's cute!
Some of the Boys...Brett, Alan, Kevin, Eric

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I miss Elaine too, and I barely knew her! Just everything you used to tell us makes her so great. That was a hard time for you guys.
On a lighter note, that IS a great pic of Maecee eating Easter candy, so cute!

Becky said...

I hardly recognized Alan....holy cow. I can't believe it has been 9 years....time goes by so fast!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

I hope Ethan saved some 'loot' for Grandpa,

Maecee is always the center,

Watch out for flaming marshmallows,

Those guys look a bit scary, was it Halloween?

Grandpa Mac
Elder McEvoy