Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ethan

You might think this is a weird picture to post, I thought it would load at the end, but oh well. I put this on here because I wanted to remember how Ethan entertains himself :) One afternoon he played with these objects for almost 2 hours straight. They were cars or spaceships, or bombs, you name it. It is so funny to listen to him pretend play. Problem is that he does this in the middle of class and gets in trouble for it. When his teacher told me this I just burst out laughing, I couldn't help it, because it reminded me of when he was about 1 1/2 and he used to use his two hands to play good guy, bad guy. He would wrestle the two together and then say "bad guy won, or good guy won". He could play for hours doing this. I love the imagination he has! The other thing that made me laugh was when his teacher said "I just know I'm interupting him at the climax of his story, so sometimes he cries when I take them away." She said she knows about this because she had boys too. So funny!
Then the rest of these pictures are of Ethan's teeth. His two lower teeth grew in behind his other ones. So he had two rows of teeth. He called them his shark teeth. Well the other ones weren't coming out, so we had to go get them pulled out at the dentist. Ethan did amazing! I asked them to give him "happy gas" because I thought he would be nervous.....I shouldn't have even wasted my money......he could have cared less. The crazy thing is that instead of coming out with 2 teeth pulled, he ended up with 4 teeth taken out because they would have grown in crooked. Now in addition to saying his R's funny, he has a hard time saying SSSS's.
4 teeth gone

The treasures

Say AWWW!

No comments: