Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beaver Mountain Hill Climbs

More events from Spring Break Week
Beaver Mountain Hill Climbs
Our friend asked Ethan if he wanted to do the kids race and borrow his little snowmobile. Of course Ethan did and he was sooo excited!
Cory's friend Rusty raced and wrecked about half way up the mountain. Needless to say this is him coming down on the medical sled because he tore his knee up really bad! The thing he was most worried about though was having to call and tell his wife. She's pregnant and he didn't want to cause her anymore stress. He was also supposed to be at a baptism and wasn't, I guess he was jinxed to begin with :)

Austin and Eric. We stayed up there alot longer than we thought we would. Austin was being a trooper though.

Our Racer E.B.

Here he is on a very slow sled. He had to jump up and down on it to get it to go, pretty funny!

Here he is at the starting gate. That's Mckenna's best friend Hunter (in the blue coat) from gym, and her little brother (in the black and red) is the one that let Eth borrow his sled.
Austin and I pausing for a picture. The weather was so nice when we first got there you didn't even need a coat on, but then all the sudden it clouded up and starting hailing like crazy.

My brother Cory won the Amatuer Mod Locals class for the 3rd year in a row. It is so fun to watch him, but nerve racking. I yell, pace, move my body to the left and right and start shaking because I'm so nervous. I love it though. We're hoping he races "for reals" next year.

Aw isn't he cute? He's available---although not looking!!! Good Times!

No comments: