Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is for the girls......


This is our group that went to the Draper Temple open house. I love all these girls! They are amazing! I don't love that I look like a moose in these pictures, but what do you do. I need to shed my winter poundage :) I've kind of been in hibernation mode, bad winter!
Anyways....we had a great time going to the open house and then we went to Gardner Village to eat and shop. We are all going down again in May to see the Joseph Smith Movie, walk around Temple Square, eat and probably shop some more! I cannot wait! Is it May yet?

**I should add that it's our ward that's going down in May so ANYONE that wants to come is invited! That means you Heather P., Des, Emily, Rose and whoever else reads this :)

No comments: