Baby Animal Days 2009

We look forward to holding these tiny turtles every year. Although we found out after the fact that they are full of salmonella. YUCK!

Ethan being so careful with the turtles. This boy was such a stinker that day. I think people thought I was the meanest mom ever because I told him I was going to let him get lost. He was crying because he wanted to go jump on the bouncy house and I told him no because he was being a whiny baby. So he sat on a bench and glared at me....nice! It didn't help that it was sooooo crowded that day. You had to wait in line for everything....even to hold/touch the animals. It was Maecee's nap time too so I carried her while she was screaming and I yelled at Ethan from afar. Not one of my better parenting days. Later I asked Ethan why he was so naughty and he said, "I don't know mom, I was just out of control". He said it so grown up and matter of fact. I had to hold back my laugh.

Fina and Carson

Kenna and Maecee with the bunny. We stood in line for probably 30 minutes at least to hold them.

My cute kiddies! They were all happy for the moment.

There was a kiss the snake booth----yea right. I probably would have fainted from being so scared. Actually I didn't even get by them...they are freaky! But I will kiss I chicky! It would have been just my luck though to have it bite my lip :)

Ethan loves animals so much. He is so natural with them. I think it's so cute.

McKenna being scared to hold a bunny (she's not so natural with animals). I also put this on for Christina so she could see Carson pulling the bunnies ears.

Whew she actually held one.
Next year if we try to go to this again and see that the cars are parked out to the highway, we will come back another day. WAY too many people. I've never seen it as busy as the day we went...go figure. More spring break fun to come, we did alot!
No comments:
Post a Comment