The kiddies (okay minus McKenna, she "listened" on the radio) watching conference and working on their "packet".
Brett and I and his brother and girlfriend got to go to the afternoon Sunday session. It was awesome! I love conference time. I actually recorded 3 of the sessions because we had company over and so I didn't really get to hear most of it (except for the one session we went to). I have to sit, watch, and take notes or my ADD mind can't focus :) Good stuff!
1 comment:
Good Stuff is right. We will be watching Conference in Russian this weekend. That is our routine here, as we have to record and then copy the programs and distribute them around the mission. I made copies in English for the missionaries, so we wi watch at home and soak in the good stuff.
Love you heather & Brett. I see so many good parenting skills in your family!!! Keep it up.
Grandpa Mac
Elder McEvoy
Post a Comment