Graveside Service for Harold Lundstrom
My Great Grandpa
My mom's grandpa passed away so we went to the Graveside service in Salt Lake with her.

My mommy with her sisters. Pam (aka Rizzo), Nikcy (aka youngest, spoiled one--ha), Jan (aka mommy), Andrea (aka Auntie A), and Elissa (aka Gran)

This is my aunt, which is really more like a cousin because we're just over a year apart. It was sooo good to see her. It's been a long time!

We decided to stay at The Little America hotel because that's where everyone was staying. I had promised to take my kiddies to Salt Lake over spring break.....so I guess a funeral counts? No really we did have a good time. We went swimming in their awesome indoor/outdoor pool, sat in the hot tub, and the kiddies went crazy playing in the hotel room (in fact the next room over came and asked us to be quiet. OOPS!) That's what happens when there are 5 kids and 2 adults in a small room ;) I have such great memories of Little America because my grandma Shirleen used to take my cousins and I there a lot, to swim/shop/eat and it was like being young again. I love my grandma! A weird thing that happened was we got a call at 3:00 am from the front desk asking if we had lost a child. They had a little boy that was at the front desk and didn't know where he belonged. I'm guessing that they called every room with kids? They called again at 4:15 am too. Weird!

I think almost every picture I have of Nikcy she is sticking her tongue out.
The two crazy boys. Considering the circumstances we had a good time. I have more pictures so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment