Saturday, March 1, 2008

All the Families in Disneyland

Heidi, Kaidin, Joey, (and a little GIRL growing inside of Heidi!), Jayden, Hillary, Caileb, Jason, Rhett, THE MOM :), Maecee, McKenna, Ethan, Brett, Tawnee, Cory, Cole, Goofy and Grandpa hiding. This was the group until Heidi and Joey went home Sunday (good thing she did because she got REALLY sick on the trip Influenza B). The bad part was we were down 2 adults and poor Kaidin had to stay with us. Actually he blended right in---didn't miss his mom one bit----so he said! He was such a good boy for his crazy aunt Heather!

Holy pictures! Guess how many I have-----only a mere 528! Whoa I could be blogging for months about Disneyland. Believe me, there are enough stories to do it! Spending that many days together and you are bound to get some good stuff!! These pictures are of the Castle behind us the first night we went over to Disneyland Park and the one of Cory, Grandpa and Kids are at the character breakfast we went to where we saw Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto, I think that's all. That Breakfast was so much fun and the food was really good. We did have to speed walk for about 20 minutes to get there (at 7:30 am). Needless to say, we were a tad bit late, and I am so out of shape, I swear I got shin splits! The lady I talked to told us to walk from our hotel, but I guarantee we could have drove there in about 2 minutes. Oh well! Another adventure!!!!!

No comments: