Saturday, March 1, 2008

YES IT'S MARCH

At SeaWorld before the Shamu Show. Sittin' in the SPLASH Zone!

After we went on a ride at SeaWorld. Ethan and McKenna were fearless on the scary rides! Kids after my own heart!


Waiting in line at Disneyland to pick up our tickets

My flippin' computer/internet is being so slow at downloading pictures it's driving me insane! There's so much stuff I want to write about but it's not working out the way I want----darn it! Not that I don't have ten million other things I should be doing---but this is more fun! Actually Maecee isn't feeling very good so I've mostly just been holding her while she sleeps on me, my poor little baby!

Speaking of her, she did the most amazing job on the trip! I was worried because the first night we stayed in a hotel room in SLC, so we didn't miss our flight! She was standing at the door saying---NO, NO, NO, she wanted to go home and be in her little routine. She slept bad that night, and the next night but after that she was a champion! I seriously cannot believe how good she did. She rode in the stroller without a fuss, was scared of the characters the first couple of days, but then after that she would sometimes see them before we would! She loved to see princess Belle! She even had Belle's dress on when she saw her and wasn't scared a bit. She loved the parade, the zoo, Seaworld, and the beach. At the beach she did her signature smear two huge handfuls of wet sticky sand right into her hair! Gotta love it! She went on rides and if she got scared (like on Pirattes) she laid down on either Brett or I and would bury her face, or fall asleep! She also did great on the airplane. Although she was a little scared when we landed---I wonder if it hurt her ears? Landing in Salt Lake she was clinging onto us and saying NO! Yes she says that a lot lately (but she also says a drawn out YAAAAAA for yes too). We also saw her Preschool teacher there while we were waiting in line at the Finding Nemo ride. What a small world!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ok, now there's a start on the pictures! I knew you would pull through...:) Glad the trip was successful and fun, you guys did a lot! Isn't Sea World the greatest? Austin loved it there and always wants to go back. Now, we just need to take him to Disneyland! He esp liked the picture of Goofy!