Monday, March 3, 2008

Kids, Crazy Kids.....

All NINE KIDS WAITING TO GET PICKED UP BY THE RENTAL CARS (COLE IS HIDING BEHIND TREE) WHAT THIS DOESN'T SHOW IS THE HUGE-ONIC PILE OF SUITCASES JUST TO THE LEFT!!!!

THE BOYS BEING SILLY (MCKENNA IS PROUD THAT SHE TOOK THIS PICTURE)
PLUTO WITH MCKENNA AND CAILEB

My computer or internet is on strike! They know I have good pictures to share (500 something!) and like the kids they are torturing my patience by not letting me share them!!! Yes, I have been with kids too long! Either that or I'm having a serious pity party because after returning from CA I was excited to actually see some grass---it wasn't the pretty fluffy green grass that I layed on in CA, but some frozen yellowish stuff that slightly resembled grass in our front yard-----then Saturday what has to happen???? A MAJOR SNOWSTORM!!!! Talk about getting a good kick in the stomach!

On the plus side it's still March. I LOVE MARCH! It could have to do with the fact that Brett and I are going to be celebrating 12 years of marriage the end of the month, or that my McKenna is going to be 10 years old on the 31st!!!! But alot of the reason I love it is because March means that Spring is almost here! Only two more months until the pool opens----YES! My kids can go outside and jump on the tramp, play soccer, ride bikes, play in the sand, play on the park, you get the idea! But for now, we are stuck in this valley full of snow and sickness!!! At least for now I can enjoy the fact that Brett's work is slow and I really enjoy having him home. When summer comes-------I hardly get to see the guy! :(

Ok~~~~~I'm back and feeling better about life~~~~NOW IF ONLY MY STICKING PICTURES WOULD LOAD.........MAYBE THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM????

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Stick with it Heather, I love the Disneyland pics!

Jeremi said...

Oh it looks like you guys had such a FUN time and I am totally jealous! I love March too, spring is nearly here....and then summer, ah glorious summer!