Late V-day Pictures
I just found these pics on my camera, so needed to share them. I hate to admit this....but I really don't like Valentines Day? Isn't that weird? I'm not exactly sure where it stemmed from (obviously I never had a boyfriend during V-day), but it may have to do with the fact that I'm just not a girly, girl, romantic type.....my poor hubby! He asked me how you say Bah Humbug for Valentines? He's always had a hard time because I don't like chocolate, I'm not huge into jewelry, and flowers are so, so....... So what did he do this year? He knows me all too well-----he got a new faucet for our kitchen sink----perfect! Our old one was tarnished because we used the wrong cleaner stuff on it and leaked, so he surprised me by putting in a new one while I was gone doing errands. Isn't that cute! That's one of the many reasons I love him, he understands me~~~~and believe me, that isn't easy. I would rather have him clean my car, or the house than buy me something. Weird I know!I did decide though that I don't want my kids to grow up not liking it. So I got them a small treat and a bunch of balloons which they played with for longer than any toy or candy would have lasted. The bottom two pics are at Ethan's Preschool Party at the Sports Academy (yes he does preschool and Kindergarten. Preschool though is more like play time. He gets to take swimming and tennis lessons and do tumbling. Really fun stuff!) McKenna was just trying to get over her ear infection, so she got to go watch his program and see her old teachers that still work there. Maecee had a blast playing with all the toys, kitchen area, etc. Then we got to take a pic of Eth and I for his "scrapbook". His teacher told him that he could have all of us in the pic, and he said, no just my mom! Fun stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment