I created a collage of some of the characters we saw so I didn't have to download so many pictures. It worked pretty good---a lot faster than one by one that's for sure! In the first pic McKenna and Caileb saw Cruela and ran to her-----they also cut into the front of the line----Cruela told me that she liked how I was teaching my kids to be mean and not follow the rules!! McKenna was terrifyed of Cruela last time we went to Disneyland!!! Goofy, McKenna's FAV character! Mr and Mrs Incredible--wouldn't stop for autographs so I just shot a quick pic. Also with Ariel and Alice we didn't want to wait in line, so I just snapped a shot. The next 3 are at the Princess section. Maecee was soooo excited when Belle showed up right before we were leaving. She had her Belle dress on and everything! The Woody character was hilarious. We were just walking to our next ride and the kids spotted him. He would stand still (like his toy self), some people thought he was a statue. Then he would jump to life and scare everyone. Pretty funny!
The first 4 pics are from the character breakfast. Then Mary Poppins and Bert (they were cute)! Snow white was on the California Adventure side. We had to wait FOREVER at Mickey Mouse's house to get a pic of him, but you have to see Mickey! Then Brett made me get in the pic with The evil Queen, because he said it was my sister~~~~what a nice hubby I have! Actually I thought it was pretty funny. I told the queen what he said and she told me that I was much to short and didn't look quite mean enough. Then we had just watched Merlin at the Sword in the Stone show and spotted Captain Hook. In this pic they were arguing about who's moustache was better. After Merlin left Ethan and Hook had a sword fight. I'll have to make sure and post that----it was funny!So there's some more pics. More to come....... Probably in collage form because they loaded a lot faster~~~~~ENJOY!!!
5 comments:
LOVE the pics! Great way to put them all in there, I am going to have to copy that. Isn't it true that seeing your kids with the characters at Disney is about the best part?
Sounds like you guys had a blast! We are still having withdrawals from Disneyland and it has been 3 months! Glad you all had a great time.
You really do have a lot of pictures don't you! :) How fun though and I loved Maecee in her dress! Ok, so how did you do the collage? Can you show me?
Hooray! I wanted to see pix of your trip. So glad it was so great. Love, Grandma Donna
I have to say, I have the best looking family ever. I'm so glad you all had a great time and are still speaking to each other. :)
Post a Comment