
I do realize that this would probably be a great post for Father's Day, but what the heck! I think it started because I felt bad that I didn't have a pic of Brett in the Valentine's Day post. I started looking through my pics and found soooo many good pictures of him with our kiddies. He is honestly the cutest, funnest, sometimes "meanest" (according to Eth) Dad in the whole world! I can't even begin to tell you how awesome he is. He skateboards, and jump ropes, swims, camps, teaches, tickles, dances, sleeps, cuddles, comforts in the best possible way.
Case in point----There is one pic in here of McKenna crying at the beach, well that is because her dad (which can do NO WRONG in her eyes), decided to swim out into the ocean. She was so terrified that something was going to happen to him. I mean she was sobbing! If you know McKenna very well.......it takes a lot for her to cry. She thought he was going to be sucked into the ocean and gone forever! It tore her little heart out. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it! I took that pic so Brett could see how upset she was. He just brushed it off and said "Oh McKenna, I've swam in a lot worse than that!!!!" We had scared the kids a little because they have the "Lundahl no fear gene" and would have run straight out there like it was a swimming pool.
So just a shout out to my hubby and our bestest daddy! The pictures tell it all! WE LOVE YOU AND COULDN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU!
4 comments:
Yes, you are soooo lucky to have Brett and the kids have a great dad. The pictures will be memories forever of the fun family things you have done. I love it when you (my)kids get together and start talking of pictures and things you were doing. Sometimes I learn things I'd rather not know. keep blogging as it's a good release for you, and delightful fun for the rest of us.
I ditto that I have the best hubby and dad in the world-we lucked out with those McEvoys! How did we score those boys??!! :) Great pictures though, some of those with Maecee are just precious! Hope things are good with you guys, one week to go for me! YEAH!!!(Maybe sooner?!)
LOVE these pictures! Love that Dad, too! (McKenna in tears?? That hardly ever happens!)
I should tell you about his swimming in the Indian Ocean!
Post a Comment