Waiting to go to the 3-D movie "Honey I shrunk the audience"
Okay here's the first of many pictures showing the fun of our trip to California. We nicknamed ourselves the Griswalds. I'm sure the people around us could think of some other names that I probably couldn't type here. What a piece of work we probably looked like. Trying to control and keep track of nine kids~~~~YIKES!! We had a great time though and created a lot of great memories!!! Thanks Grandpa Horsey for EVERYTHING!! Especially being such a good sport while being sick!
2 comments:
Yea! I am so happy you got to go! Looove Disneyland! I can't wait to see more pics and hear more about it!
Umm hello, where all the other pictures? I know you took a gazillion Heath! :) How fun to go there in the middle of winter, a much needed break I can imagine! Wish we could've been there!
Post a Comment