Maecee loves her blankies....well her pink striped blankies! She usually has one of them with her at all times. If she needs a little comfort she goes to find her blankie! If it's in her crib and she can't reach it she stands there crying until someone gets it for her. I went shopping last weekend with Heidi and tried to find her a new one (that doesn't look so worn) and couldn't find the exact one. I found one similar that's all nice and clean but she still prefers the old, worn out ones. So I had to capture that love on camera. One of my fav things about Maecee is her mouth. It's so cute! I get lots of good slobbery kisses and smiles from that toothy grin! WE LOVE OUR MAECEE MAC!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Maecee's Wubbie.....
Maecee loves her blankies....well her pink striped blankies! She usually has one of them with her at all times. If she needs a little comfort she goes to find her blankie! If it's in her crib and she can't reach it she stands there crying until someone gets it for her. I went shopping last weekend with Heidi and tried to find her a new one (that doesn't look so worn) and couldn't find the exact one. I found one similar that's all nice and clean but she still prefers the old, worn out ones. So I had to capture that love on camera. One of my fav things about Maecee is her mouth. It's so cute! I get lots of good slobbery kisses and smiles from that toothy grin! WE LOVE OUR MAECEE MAC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darling Maecee posts. I wish we could see the video but atleast Grandpa and I got to see her dance in person last week.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment