Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dave and Melissa's Wedding

The Girls
Kenna
Maecee and Lani dancing
The Cute Couple
Me and my buddy Carson

I think they have a secret Ü

Maecee and her 2 buddies, Reagan and Lainey.

Maka, Reagan, Maecee, Lainey, Lani

Cheese


The whole family

Kevin, Maecee and Lainey

The cute couple. Oh and yes, I do have a son, his name is Ethan, and that is the back of his head. He was so busy playing I didn't get a great shot of him. Sorry buddy!

Melissa with her dad

The boys. What a handsome group

My little buddy Carson. I really bonded with this cutie while I was in Boise taking care of him and Austin. He is the sweetest little thing! He kept wanting to sit on my lap, which just melted my heart! Love you cutie Carson!

The funny girls
Our crazy table. Oh hi Ethan, there is the back of your cute head again!

Kenna and Carson on the boat

Brett helping Ethan "get up"

The dads where kind enough to take all the kids on the boat while Christina and I went and got a pedicure, some clothes for the wedding and lunch. We had a great time! Thanks boys!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Catherine Marie McEvoy said...

its so much fun to look at that picture of all of us girls. what a great family I married into!