Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick trip with Grandpa Horsey

My dad asked if Maecee and I if we would want to ride up to their Elk Camp and help him pack up his trailer and keep him company. Well it took some work to arrange me getting away but we made it work (thanks to Brett). I LOVE hanging with my dad, especially in the mountains!
Here is a little spot we hiked to. I was scared we were going to see a bear because my nephew Caileb missed a shot at a bear in that area.
Maecee and I (a little lake/pond behind us.)

The colors are starting to change.

A cool picture point

We found some random horses that were tied up and Maecee wanted to feed them.

Trying to get the big ole' trailer out of their spot


Beautiful Fall morning


I love this shot too

Maecee is such a good traveler!

Grandpa's style of dancing


Being silly!








Maecee loves to cuddle up with her "Dranpa" this is how she pronounces Grandpa (Horsey). I think it melted his heart when she crawled over from my lap and wanted to cuddle with him.
Thanks for letting us come with you dad. We love being with you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: