
I can't get over this picture. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

Hubba, Hubba, Bubba

Jason, Cory and Jen with Caileb and McKenna on the tube.

These two are best buds!

Playing in the sand

Giving rides to our spot in the Rhino

Rhett playing in the water

Me and Maecee

Brett with our Boat Ü

Getting out some energy

Yea, she likes the water and posing for the camera

Caileb and Ethan. Ethan learned to drive the 4-wheeler this trip. I bet he went up and down the hill 5o times.

Kenna and Tylee. They're kind of pulling the same face Ü

Maecee loves baby Tylee

The girls in our tent, pulling silly faces

Oh so cute!

Goobers...
Hallee and Kenna
Kaidin
A big thanks to Dad and Lisa for taking us to Bear Lake. It sure took them a lot of work to get them up there but in the end it all worked out with a little improvising. I think they brought enough food to feed us for an entire month. We sure do love them and appreciate everything they do for us! What great memories we are creating for our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment