
They sure look like they're having a great time huh? It was really hot that day.

Kenna and Hallee

Okay they look a little bit happier now

Ethan is a pro. He knows that he is the boss not the horse, something I never learned. Probably why the horse did whatever it wanted when I would ride, including bucking me off.

I think this is a cool shot

They look like they could be siblings. Hallee fits right in

I love to zoom in on faces and get good close ups. They're so precious!

Oh Hallee I love your cute little face. She is a true cowgirl. She has on her cowboy boots and jeans. She lasted the longest on the horses too. Everyone else chickened out because the horses kept being spunky. McKenna was the first one off. I guess she takes after her mom. Sorry about that dad!
Getting ready. Cute kids

Yeehaw!
Daaaaah
Cute cowgirl
No comments:
Post a Comment