Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree Does It?
Heidi was going to pull a funny face, then she looked at my dad and busted up laughing! We are redneck geeks to the core!

Another weird, just started tradition, if you can call it that? For McKenna's b-day in Mar we had Strawberry Shortcake and she surprised us by smashing her face into it.....so she was trying to coax Maecee into doing it also. It really wasn't a big deal because no one wanted to eat this particular cake because when Maecee was blowing out the candles she was spitting all over it. I called it the Spit Cake. It was like a steady strem of spit everytime she would blow. Pretty funny. I have a video of it but I can't ever get video to load on here. I think Maecee thought we had all lost it! Oh---this is pretty redneck too huh?
1 comment:
Cute craziness!!
Post a Comment