I decided I'm just going to load some fun pictures on here for the next couple of posts. ENJOY!

Coach Ashley's going away party :( Lexi, McKenna, Hunter

Ethan--What I didn't do anything???
Maecee--My brother just threw ice cold water on me, then mauled me...why does he have to ruin my fun...... I think I'll cry!

Kaidin took this pic himself of me and baby sis Hallee minutes after delivery. I was thinking "I love babies....but I'm so glad another one doesn't have to LITERALLY be ripped from my body! Also, thinking how Heidi made it look so easy!"

Ethan's green machine he got for his b-day. Sure wish he would have got his dad's legs instead of my shorties!
1 comment:
Cute pics! Glad everything is going well for you. I'm not sure I would've had children after hearing your description of how child birth was for you...yikes!
Post a Comment