Maecee's funny sayings
Brings me her baby "mom hold her...hers cryin, wah, wah, wah'"
Cat from Cinderella "that cat cared (scared) me, hes cary!"
Her fav song is "Twinkle, twinkle, yittle tar"
Book we were reading had a dog with scary (scowling) eyes "no, no doggie, you have cary eyes!"
Brings me a tampon "mom you have a bum hurt?" NICE ONE!
I dropped something and she said "oh cap (crap---another learned from mom moment---oops!)
Dan it (dang it)
Were Nenna do? Were E, E do? Were daddy do? Asks all day long
Hap birth to you (happy birthday to you) is singing this right now :)
Can recite the book Good Night Moon almost word for word.
Can count to TEN!
Ethan Doings
Ethan told me last night when I was laying by him (this is when I get the best stories/questions) that the girl that sits next to him in school likes his hair up in front like this (then he shows me how with noises and all). I asked him how they got talking about his hair and he said he put some water on it and asked her if she liked it messy, just down or some up in the front. So guess how he wanted to wear his hair today?
He also gets to have hot lunch now that he goes to 1st grade. Well he was telling me what he ate for lunch and he said that he tried a pickle and really liked it. Well he liked it so much that he decided that he wanted to save it for later......so he told me he put it in his pocket. Then when they had to run laps after lunch he said that he took it out and took a bite AND NO ONE EVEN KNEW! Then he proudly pulls the shriveled pickle from his pocket and says "see mom here it is!" Okay when Eth does or says something funny you have to be really careful how you respond because he gets embarrassed really easy depending on his mood. So inside I was DYING wanting to bust up laughing my head off but I analyzed his mood and decided to say he was pretty tricky and then when I looked at his pocket it had a nice circle of pickle juice surrounded it, I had to turn my face away and just laugh. He is sooo funny!!
McKenna
Oh this girl is growing up so fast and asking me the craziest questions. Oh how I'm not ready to answer them.... Don't get me wrong, we've talked about ALOT of STUFF but she is not one to accept a simple answer. She wants details, details and more details. I try to answer to the best of my knowledge but some things are easier than others......especially with her imagination and persistance. Phew!
I took a picture of her before church because she looked so dang cute and I was shocked at how beautiful she is. Actually I was more like frightened. I'm going to have to put that girl in a bubble! Although I think her dad will be good at scaring most boys away. Thank goodness for gymnastics that keeps her time occupied. She is such a good example to us though. Last night I came home from RS visits and she had prepared a whole FHE lesson on Loving our Families. She did a matching game on the chalkboard, called on prayers, helped lead songs, played a game and bore her testimony. WOW what an example she is to me. Love that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment