We got invited to go to Bear Lake a couple of weekends ago. We went and had a great time! It was something I had wanted to do before school started, so we can check that off the list :) We had a busy day. That morning we had played 2 region church softball games (which we ended up getting 2nd place). Then we headed to Bear Lake, then my family all went camping in Logan canyon so we planned on stopping by their campground after Bear Lake. Well we couldn't find them :( and I was really bummed cuz I knew my brother was making dutch oven....I could feel it in my bones. But we did get a good whiff of that great mountain air and our kids were so exhausted from the games and the lake that ALL 3 of them fell asleep in the car (that NEVER happens). So Brett and I got to just talk and drive in the beautiful mountains. It ended up being way fun...even if I didn't find my family. Oh and my brother saved me the leftover dutch oven, so I got to eat some anyway!



Another funny thing that happened was when Salli and a couple of her friends talked me into swimming out to the buoy (spelling?). Well I went and I of course was worried about Maecee drowing so I kept trying to watch her as I swam. Well I also see my hubby standing right at the waters edge with his hands on his hips watching us. I knew exactly what he was thinking.......
"WHAT IS MY WIFE DOING....SHE CAN'T SWIM....I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SWIM OUT THERE AND SAVE HER BUTT......." Guess what I was right!!!!! He was worried about me. I assured him that I knew my limits and didn't push myself too far. He went on to tell me that I don't know how to swim and shouldn't be doing that :) I thought it was cute that he was so worried. He didn't think I guessed his thoughts either, but I did! Well I used to be able to swim really good, but now if all else fails, float on your back right?
No comments:
Post a Comment