Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Maecee and Daddy. With her "BERRY SPECIAL MAKEUP!"
A BIG hit was the Wii!

I love the excitement on his face


Maecee on the Coaster Cars. These have also been a huge hit. We have races around the island in the kitchen :)



The kids waiting to go downstairs. McKenna woke us up at 7:00. Not bad---as a kid we'd be more in the 4 or 5 am hour. It drives my dad crazy that my kids don't wake us up early. Actually they probably know that their daddy would tell them to go back to sleep!

Christmas Eve-Tawnee and Maecee being cheerleaders

Cousins Lainey and McKenna doing tricks together

Eth getting ready to fire at me
MORE TO COME....

5 comments:

AMIT said...

Happy New Year

BPO work from home

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Practice up Eth. When I get home, we a goin' bowling!

Elder McEvoy

Christina said...

HEY! Hope you guys had a great Christmas, wish we could've been there...it's been super crazy here in CA helping my parents move, I'm exhausted and convinced I'm STAYING PUT for awhile! I hate moving!

Kelli said...

What a great Christmas!! Big E looks just like his dad. Love ya Heath!!!

Becky said...

Malia got the exact same coaster car as Maecee did...except hers is purple!!! How funny. Hope you had a great Holiday. Maybe one of these days we should meet in Ogden for dinner or something. Would be fun to see you again.