Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Missionaries

Wow, look closely at the title. Our Russian missionaries are trying to keep warm in the cold, cold land they are serving in (Russia).

Okay, okay not really. Here is a real picture of them trying to smile with frozen faces and all. :) I love this picture of our Russian Missionaries. I think we need to frame it. They have a blog that documents all their adventures at http://russiamission.blogspot.com/. We have also been able to talk or "skype" with them because we have a webcam on our laptop. Wow, technology is amazing. We can see them and they can see us. It's GREAT! We sure love them and are grateful of the example they are to us and our family.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I hope this isn't too wierd. My family and I lived in Africa with the McEvoy's and I peek in on your blog ever once in a while. Your family is so cute! It is so good to hear about Brother or rather Elder (now) McEvoy's mission. I'll have to check out their blog. I can't believe little old Brett is all grown up and so handsome! I'll have to send you some pics of how I remember him. He was always the NICEST boy. We always had fun on at Shark's Bay. Good memories.

Mom in Mendon said...

Heather! Love the "edited" newspaper article!