Monday, January 19, 2009

More Christmas 08

Daddy's Baby! In her new (thank goodness) snow clothes. The big puffy pink ones were way too small. She is such a daddy's girl, especially since Brett has had time off work to spend all day with her.
What a little cutie huh!

Kenna and cousin Alli. They are 2 days apart

All the kids want "their" Kimi, they love to fight for a spot on her lap. Aren't Salli's kids so cute. Actually you can't really see Ella, but she is so cute and such a good baby. She is walking now so she can keep up with the action. She'll be one in March. Malia and Lani on Kim's lap, and Maecee waiting for her turn on the lap.

Daddy's baby too :)

My cute Grandma and Grandpa Lundahl. Oh how I love these two. Brett and I lived
with them before we built our house. I miss those days because my grandma and I would just talk and talk. We love them!

Yes, I've said it once and I'll say it again-----Redneck to the core! This Fart book had all of us laughing. It has sound effects to go with it.

OH isn't Hallee so sweet! She's getting so big!
This is the way she smiles when he you tell her to smile big. What a nut!

Grandpa and Lisa also bought the Wii for all the grandkids so they could play it when they come over. The big kids enjoy it also!

No comments: