Monday, January 19, 2009

What we've been doin'

Jr. Jazz Basketball 2009

Ethan was loving his first game.

He took guarding his man very seriously!
Maecee wanted to be in on the action too
This is what Ethan and Maecee did during McKenna's game. Eth did handstands and Maecee climbed up the door. Big surprise :)
McKenna also took her guarding duties very serious


Then this past Saturday I forgot to bring my camera. I wish I would have had it because we switched Ethan to a different league and he got to play against his cousin Jayden. It was funny. McKenna has games every Saturday at 8:30 (no rest for us!) and then Ethan's games are after that. Next week I'll try to remember my camera.

1 comment:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Box Out!
Elbow under the ball!
Move your feet!
2 hand chest pass!
NAd,
Lift your teammates!

Go Eth, Go McKenna, Go, Go, Go!

Grandpa Mac
Elder McEvoy