Monday, December 22, 2008

Cutie Boy

This is the same picture that I posted awhile ago but I tried to "edit" it. I don't really get editing and photography but I love it and love learning and playing around with it. I really should take a photography class, I would love that. So don't laugh at my attempt to "edit".

I just had to write down what Big E said to me last night. It was time for bed and he had reminded us to read scriptures (which is his favorite thing to do, and he reads the scriptures so well with little help), and say family prayer, then he wanted me to snuggle him before he got into bed. Well the night before I had actually laid down by him and kept falling asleep. Well I guess I was twitching and snoring and talking in my sleep and so Eth actually said "um mom can you please go to your bed... :)" So last night I was asking him to show me what I was doing in my sleep. He kept telling me no. Well I finally got out of him the reason why. He said in his cute little voice "I don't want to tell you because you'll probably just put it on your blog or something". OH MAN, I laughed so hard! Isn't that funny! He is a sweet boy.

Hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going good. Mine sure aren't....hum maybe if I got off the computer that would be a start in the right direction. Have a great Holiday season!

2 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

What a sweet boy! I love listening to him answer questions in primary. I wish I was his teacher next year. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

BigKev said...

So he not only reads the scriptures, but your blog, too!! Smart boy! Just get Brett some basketball shorts and he will be fine. Then you will be done, huh?
km