Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter time highlights

Playing in the first "real" snow storm on Saturday morning. There was a lot of dressing and undressing involved.

You take your tramp down during the winter? Why? ;)
Eth trying to catch some air

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

McKenna says "Dear Santa-I want a motor scooter, a cell phone, and to go to spring creek next year." Good luck Santa!

At our Ward Christmas Party. McKenna's finally feeling better after missing school for 3 1/2 days last week. She had an ear infection which lead to an infection in her lymph nodes. Her cheek (under her ear) was HUGE! I took a picture but she would die if I put it on here. She's been dealing with this weird lymph node thing since she was about 4. It usually comes about 1-2 times per year. It used to be about 6+ times, so were grateful for the improvement. The 1st time I took her to the dr for it, he told me she had lymphoma w/o doing tests or anything. I was a wreck. Went for a second opinion and found out it wasn't that at all. Way to give a mom a heart attack!

Ethan-"Can you please bring me a Wii and a new backpack. My mom says I can't have a dog or a baby brother"

And the fearless Maecee was too scared to sit on Santa's lap. "He 'cary MOM!" I had to take a picture of this because Maecee was playing with this little nativity and she had all the little people in a circle so they could see baby Jesus. Isn't that cute. They know so much at such a young age.

Being Santa in the tub

All in a days work for Maecee. She heard me coming and she locked me out of the bathroom so she could have some private time to smear mascara all over her eyes! Beautimus! Notice she doesn't have any clothes on in this pic. Well she wants to run around naked all day long. She's not potty trained yet either if that gives you any indication of what I do all day :) She'll run around saying "naked noogy, naked noogy". She's hilarious!

No comments: