Friday, December 12, 2008

For my hubby


I tried to get my hubby involved in this blogging business (since he's always teasing me about it) by picking the background out. Well he didn't like any of them. So I was clicking on different themes saying what about this one, what about this one. Well I've been teasing him about taking me on a vacation like let's say somewhere tropical....so he said this one with one palm tree was ok. So this one's for you hon! Love you and hint, hint on that vacation!

P.S. He never reads this blog so this really isn't going to help plea my case at all!

P.P.S. or is it P.S.S Today I got to hang out with my cute hubby and we talked alot and teased each other alot. Like I asked him if he would marry me again knowing what he knows now :) (now that's a loaded question) and he said he would make sure to have me evaluated by a psychiatrist before committing to anything! And then later he said marrying me was the best decision he ever made. OHHHH! We talked about alot of interesting stuff, but mostly we just laughed at each other.
P.P.P.S or whatever He also taught me this trick. If you text a question to CHACHA on your cell phone it will send you back an answer. So we were thinking of questions to ask. I said to type in the best place to go on vacation.....it said Hawaii....that's one of the places I want to go. It was pretty entertaining. Oh and if you want to know CHACHA's favorite color is orange because of pumpkins, fall leaves and autumn.

2 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...

CHA CHA is a dance, so ask him to dance with you. If he really loves you, he will do it.

1, 2, Cha Cha Cha. You know the rhythm.

Grandpa Mac

Kelli said...

How CUTE!!YOu and Brett have always had the cutest relationship with each other. You guys always tease each other. It is great that after all these years..you are still so in love.

Love ya Heath