Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay funny story. I always have funny stories----hello! :) Everytime I go to Heidi's house I see this hill of cool looking weeds. And everytime I think I need to get my family up there to take some pictures. Well on Thanksgiving we went to Heidi's for an early Thanksgiving feast. As we were getting ready I starting telling everyone what to wear. McKenna was not very appreciative of it (she didn't want to wear levi's because she wanted to be comfortable) and Brett dressed himself :)

We get to Heidi's and my brother wasn't there yet so we rushed to the hill and got some shots in. Perfect, they looked great. Heidi was looking at them on the camera, handed it to me, I went to show my brother and I see "MEMORY CARD ERROR". What??? I put it in another camera, same thing----ugggh! Jas tried to fix it and had to reprogram my card, which in turn lost all my pictures :( We moved on, ate a fantastic dinner, then I had to drag my family back to the hill to start over. We used a different memory card and at least got some shots. The lighting was way better on the other ones but beggars can't be choosy!


I think this one with Ethan in the background is funny...Brett didn't think it was too funny :)

Miss Maecee Mac- 2 years old and full of it!

Big E-He was actually gagging on those weeds, he was on one that day


All grown up McKenna Mac




Not professional by any means, but we are all at least in the shot. Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving.....we sure did! More later.....


2 comments:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

You can send one our way! I do need a new mousepad.

Grandpa Mac

Jen Ten said...

Heath, you crack me up!!! I can't believe how big your kids are, they are so cute. You guys look like you have a ton of fun together. Tell Bret hi, I haven't ran in to you guys at softball lately! LOL!