
I was looking back at old pictures and found this one that Angie took in the gym at church after our hubbies raced their demolition cars. Look at how little my Maecee is. Her sweet little hands and cheeks, and ears and mouth---basicly everything. I could just eat her up! This is when she wouldn't take a bottle or binki, she just wanted to nurse. I thought those days would never end and here we are now!
5 comments:
That is the most precious picture ever! You need to frame it for sure!
Sweetie pie!!
It seems like every stage has its opposites: will-this-ever-end?/I-hope-it-lasts-forever.
That's MY Maecee!
Grandpa Mac
Heather, I am so glad that Jen emailed me a link to your blog. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how much they look like you. I am glad that we will be albe to stay in touch.
This pic for sure needs to be framed! So sweet and it would look great black and white too!
Loved seeing you guys on Sun, even if it was only for an hour! I made a wrong turn and ended up driving to Malad, so I lost like 50 min! I was so mad! :)
Post a Comment