
Salli and Vi. The girls were the 3 little pigs, Maka was the big bad wolf, Salli was little red riding hood, and Vi was The Hulk-not sure where he fits in...but that's pretty normal :) Just joking

Mummy wrapping

Mummy #2

Cave girl and The Hulk

B-ball player (sweet hair huh!), Cave Girl, Indiana Jones, The Bee, and the Referee (isn't every mom a Referee) Actually Brett was going to be a coach and I was the Ref---so we could FIGHT with each other! The player thing works too. Funny that the Ref always wins heehee. Maecee would back her bum up to people and sting them. It was hilarious. I am proud to say that I didn't purchase any of this stuff. I looked at the store at costumes and they are so weird. I just couldn't get into them. So we dug stuff up here and at Salli's very large collection. Lots of fun!
5 comments:
Did you host that party at your house? Look how good you are! Good costumes, way to save money! Looks like with all your posts you've been having lots of fun!
In all seriousness, it's been way too long! Let's meet for din sometime before Christmas, we miss you tons!
nice do Fletch!way funny.ya'll look great
Couldn't you find a Jazz jersey? Magic is history.
Why don't you guys grab Steve & Kelly and come here for dinner. I did find a good restaurant.
Grandpa Mac
Looks like fun! I got the dividers at Wal-Mart, but haven't seen them since. It's going to be one of those random finds. Be patient & keep looking- you'll find just what you need!
Love all the pictures! How fun, wish we could've been there! Love the costumes too! You'll have to look at ours on our blog! Fun times...
Post a Comment