These pictures kind of loaded backwards, but that's ok, whatever works!

The finished product

The Group- Brett, Heather, McKenna, Kim, Lani, Malia, Eth, Brooke, Dave, Jake, Salli, Maka, Amos, Vaea, Maecee (Maecee is in love with Vi)

Finished Product-Good job McKenna

Mom and her shadow Maecee

Maka, Leilani, Maecee, Malia, Ethan, McKenna, Ella

My three cuties

I let her skip gymnastics because she didn't get to go with us the night before to pick pumpkins because she had practice. Also her aunt Kimmi was up, so it was a pumpkin carving party!

Big E

Where's Maec?

Balancing Act-Can you see the dirt all over him

Funny kiddies
1 comment:
GREAT pics, thanks! We have no pumpkins here in Yekat, and I almost forgot about the fun time with Halloween.
Maecee remains my little pumpkin, but won't be so small when we get home. I think Eth makes a great Yoda, but can he lift a fighter?
Mckenna makes the best cave girl EVER, thanks for sharing with us.
Grandpa Mac
Post a Comment