UEA OCTOBER 2008

Sword fights with the 4 wild and crazy boys! Best $5 Cory spent to keep them all entertained

Pictures at the American West Heritage Center Corn Maze (from left Ethan, Jayden, Hallee, Kaidin, McKenna) Obviously we were quite entertained by this...Hallee not so much!

My two girls at Heidi's house

GQ Ethan showed us his bowling skills. He got 3rd place and easily beat me

McKenna-What form :)

Ethan diving into the hay

McKenna, Eth, Jayden, Kaidin

McKenna riding Haus the very large horse

More sword fights. Also rode the 4 wheelers and Rhino. Uncle Cory also gave them a ride off the jumps he made in the field on a motorbike

The Group in the Corn Maze (about half way thru) Heidi was the awesome navigator. If she wasn't with us we probably still would have been in there. She would say "ok were in the spider now, or we're coming up to the pigs butt..." just to let us know where we were. The map was Charlotte's Web. It had the spider, the web, the word terrific, a sun and the pig. It was a pretty tricky maze.

And we always have to take a funny face picture.
All in all we had a great time. I really wanted to spend some time with the kids and was hoping Brett would be slow so he could play with us, but it never works out like we plan. That's ok, him and I got to go see a movie on Friday night which is amazing. I was able to stay up until 11:30. Now that's something to write in your journal! I also learned that I do not have the patience to take all 3 kids to eat and shopping at Old Navy in one day. That was more like being put in a torture chamber than a vacation.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you had fun! You and Heidi are not much taller than all the kids this day I am sorry to say, you little pip-squeeks! When I first scrolled down to the pic of Mckenna on the horse I thought it was you! Although she has the McEvoy eyes, she sure looks a lot like you!
I try very hard not to shop with all 3 of my kids anymore, the boys HATE it anyway, so no complaints there! Summer wants to buy all the shoes she sees, I'm in for it!
Funny faces that look NORMAL.
Love to see the kids and their Mom.
Thanks,
Grandpa Mac
Heather,
Your kids have grown up so mucy. Mckenna is adorable and looks just like you and Ethan is so handsome. I have to tell you real quick. I went running the other day...remember I am nursing. I finally understand how hard it was for you to run with me that one day...remember...in the rain. ha, ha. what fun we had.
Post a Comment