Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Walk

We all went to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan last week. I was excited that I finally got to go. I seem to forgot about it until it's over every year. The kids had a great time and Brett and I were AMAZED once again at the details and imagination that goes into this. Some of our favorites were Noah's Ark (loved all the animals), A hospital scene (one was a "patient" bent over with a shot sticking out of their bum, then another patient was laying on a table getting surgery. They had the pumpkin seeds laying all over..really creative. Also at that one was a maternity ward with pumpkin babies all wrapped up. Very cute), Eth came running to me yelling "MOM it's Michael Phillips (that's what he calls Michael Phelps)" That theme was the Olympics and their was the swimmers on the ground swimming with pumpkin people cheering them on. So creative!!!



I took this picture for Roger because Salli told me to :) She said he would love the homemade pond.


Bears in Noah's ark

All bundled up. Maecee, Tawnee, Rhett.

No comments: