Brett's dad and stepmom (Donna-sounds better than stepmom :)) got their mission call yesterday. By looking at these pictures can you tell where they are going? Probably one of the few places in the world Roger hasn't been (that rules out Africa, Europe, etc.). They are going to YEKATERINBURG RUSSIA! Whoa what a surprise! We are soooo excited for them! They leave in September. 
What a good example for our kids. Also a blessing that Roger finally gets his chance to serve a mission. They will do amazing and we are really going to miss them! I told Roger that I was hoping they would go to Hawaii or someone "exotic" so we could go to "pick them up" like any child would do----right? Russia doesn't seem all that exotic to me though? Darn it :) Good luck to them in all their preparations. WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Congrats! That is great! Looks like you will become the surrogate parents in Logan now for sure--if you know what I mean!
Congratulations! Such an exciting event for your family. Russia will be quite the experience.
Thanks, Heather. We are SO-O-O excited. We're working on our Russian. Dasvedawnia!
Post a Comment