This picture sums up my Eth and his soccer intensity! He absolutely loves it! In fact he just said to me---"Mom, three more days until my next soccer game. It will be the 10th" Their team lost last night, but that wasn't because lack of trying. This pic was taken at the end of the game and their team had barely missed another goal (this happened about 10 times, all into the same place). Also, for some strange reason everytime their team has a game it either rains like crazy or snows I mean as in blizzard! They've had 4 games cancelled.
Earlier that day I got to go watch Eth show off his tumbling skills and swimming skills on Monday at Sports Academy. I had a couple of moms comment on how good he was. The thing I attributed it to was Brett. He is good at every athletic type of thing you could think of. Not just good----really good! Ethan has that same gene and believe me that's a good thing because if he had any of me in him he would have fallen on his face and tripped every 5 seconds. Unfortunately for him the thing he got from me was my vertically challenged body :) My neighbor gave Eth the nickname "jock" because he is always outside playing baseball, or soccer, or golfing, or basketball, and anything else you can think of that involves a ball. And he's really good.
I couldn't be prouder of my jock, vertically challenged son that is the sweetest boy ever!
1 comment:
A classic picture! LOVE it--and the soccer player.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment