I'm thinking I need to invest in one of these things. Over the break we went to the Celebration Centre with some of the McEvoy cousins (Christina and Austin were staying with us, and Bridgette was also here. We called Tiffany and she brought Lainey, Trey and Porter with her.) We wanted a place that was spacious and would wear the kids out. Job well done. This slide was such a hit! With the little kids and bigger kids. They also had soft play, a bounce house, carousel, and frog jumper ride. Don't try and go there though, because the next day they were closing for the season. Most of their rides and probably big money makers are outside. They have the original bungee tower (that was in logan years ago), the space shot, a swing ride that scares the dickens out of you, the big swing thing that is at Lagoon, go-carts, mini golf, etc. We went this summer and had a blast!
After getting the kids energy out we came back to our house and cooked spaghetti, salad and corn. We threw out a big blanket on the floor and let them have a picnic. Salli, Vi and their kids came by, Alan and some of his friends and Kimmie! It was a full house. I cooked two huge pots of spaghetti. Fun but pretty crazy!
3 comments:
That was sure fun, wasn't it?! Only wish Eric could've been there that week though...Guess what?? Eric might miss my 30th birthday?! How sad is that? He might have to go to some conference in San Diego that weekend, I will be so bummed. If he does, I'm hitching a ride to SLC with my friends that live up here so I won't have to celebrate it by myself! :(
Hey, Eric didn't pass his test, he missed by a very small margin so he's going to take it over in a month. I know, bummer! He's frustrated, but learned from it, so I'm sure he'll be fine the next time! Wow, the stress! Anyways, keep him in his prayers!
Sorry to hear that Fina! That is so frustrated because he studied so hard. At least now he knows what to expect next time. Good luck to Eric and we'll keep you all in our prayers. LOVE Heather
Post a Comment