Friday, January 4, 2008

Cute Parents

Heidi and mom at wedding
Okay, seriously don't I have some darn good lookin' parents! No wonder all our family is so dang cute! :) By the way, my mom is single, if you know anyone that is worthy of her.......

Heidi and Dad at wedding. Cake smeared on their faces

I don't want to get all sappy but I do want to say how much I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD!!!! They are so amazing. Both of them would cut off their leg (or kidney) and give it us if we needed it! They have taught me soooo much. Life hasn't always been perfect, hunky dory, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Those experiences only make me stronger! I don't know what I would do without either one of them. I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

heather and fam said...

Click on pictures to see them better.

Grandpa Mac said...

Out of two great people come the kind of daughters that we want our sons to marry. You are a chip off of the OLD blocks.

Written by one who is as old as dirt!

Kelly said...

You do have awesome parents, and I am so happy Heidi got married...woo hoo! Love your blog...