I entered a drawing on Design Mom (www.designmom.com) and won a $50 Gift Certificate for anything at The Vintage Pearl (www.thevintagepearl.com) Now if I knew how to "link" you to those two by just clicking on the name instead of what I had to type I would. But, I don't know how and am too lazy to figure it out.
I just felt like I should give a shout out to those two places in "payment" for me winning. I picked the above necklace (of course with different names on it). It was a hard decision because there was so many great choices, but in the end that one had special meaning for me. I always do that I love you sign to my kiddies.
So go check the website out. Put it on a wish list and give it to your hubby. Oh and check out the Peas in a Pod necklace. I was going to order that one to but decided not to. I would have done the 3 "peas" and then added a charm from the A la carte menu.
I will hopefully get caught up all our doings sometime here soon.
1 comment:
:D
Post a Comment