Jim and Tiff are so great to have us all at their house on Thanksgiving. There house is a perfect place for the young and old :) We chatted, ate, played, watched sports, played basketball (make sure to look at Grandpa Mac's awesome outfit), and some of the cute girls planned their shopping adventure for the day after Thanksgiving sales. I decided not to go this year. It's pretty sad when a trip like that knocks me out so bad, but it does. There was nothing I was really "dying" to get and besides I always overbuy when I go. It was so hard to watch them plan their trip and know I was going to miss out on the action (those crazies shopped ALL NIGHT LONG). Sleep won the war in the end. Brett was sweet. He knows how much I love going, but knows how hard it is for me to recover, so he told me he would take me shopping wherever I wanted to go with him. Sweet guy! I really have some catching up to do on my blog. I love blogging, but when I get this behind it seems like such a daunting task to keep on going. This is such a great way for me to not only preserve our family memories but to also let friends a family know what's going on it our life. The problem is I take sooooo many pictures. Trying to decide what gets on "the blog" is a somewhat painful process. I will try to suck it up and keep on truckin'. School will be out this week and then my head really will be spinning. Here it goes......
No comments:
Post a Comment