Maecee is my 3rd and obviously last child that has attended the Utah State Lab. She got in as an infant/toddler, then never got in for the 2 year old lab so I thought we were done. Well I got "the call" that she had a spot in the 3 year old lab and then 4 year old. I already had her registered in a different preschool but you don't sign your child up for Utah State at birth and then tell them no---right? So her schedule was: (I'm writing this down now because I want to remember what a weirdo I am/was because I won't remember it for long)M-Ms Jennys 9:30-11:30
T-Gymnastics 9:00-11:00, Utah State 12:30-3:00
W-Ms Jennys 9:30-11:30, Utah State 12:30-3:00
Th-Gymnastics 9:00-11:00, Utah State 12:30-3:00
F-Ms. Jennys 9:30-11:30, Utah State 12:30-3:00
Needless to say, Maecee had a lot going on and there were definately times I just let her stay home because of her crazy schedule. So now for summertime. USU said she could go to "summer school", but I decided we needed a break before heading into the big Kindergarten year. She will still be going to gymnastics two times per week which should work out perfect.
It's no wonder why I feel like I should get a Taxi sticker for my car. This was just one of my kids schedules!
No comments:
Post a Comment