Monday, September 15, 2008

Sent Home....

McEvoy in Russian
(look how long Elder is)
I wanted to get a close up of their missionary tags because I think they are so neat lookin'
Okay so the real scoop is that Elder and Sister McEvoy (our very cute and devoted missionaries) had to come home from the MTC----not because they were naughty or anything :)----but because their Visas didn't go through as expected. So now they are leaving Sept 19 for a LONG flight to Russia. Actually it has been fun to see them one last time. But they are all business and having great missionary experiences here. I love the Spirit they carry. It is very catchy. They also speak some awesome Russian. They are quick learners.

Anyways....we love them and are so proud and happy for them. What great examples they are to all of us family. The Russians are going to love them too!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Sorry to leave a comment that has nothing to do with your post, but for some reason I don't have your email address. What you said about Bayler is very sweet, probably not all true but we didn't do anything. He just came that way. Hopefully he will stay that way. I will sure miss Maecee in nursery.