Cute little Sassy Pants
When my dad saw this picture he laughed so hard and just said oh boy that's trouble!Maecee says the funniest things. I wanted to document a few and add to it when I hear something good.
I want some 2 dums (which means orange gum) She sucks on it like a binki. It is so funny but a good comfort for her.
I don't want to schleep in my bed or I don't like my bed. I wanna schleep in your bed. (she says it like Sid the sloth on Ice Age.)
"Mom, Mom I'm the mom, your the sister." That means she's in charge, not me :) She also trys to get Ethan to be the baby, so she can boss him around. Sometimes he complies.
"Can I play on the puter (computer)"
She will break out into spanish phrases that she learns on Dora. The latest is "help" in spanish but I have no idea how to spell it.
Like she hears Dora say Gracias and she'll answer de nada.
She looked at Ethan on Sunday and tilted her head while saying "STYLISH"
I want (my daddy, my mommy, my grandpa) basicly whoever is not there at the moment. Then when they get there she doesn't want to have anything to do with them.
"No, no mom, don't answer the phone, I need to talk to you"
"Mom you be the dentist"
"Mommy can you please come cuddle me up?" How can I resist that...and she knows it!!!
She has these blankets that she's had since she was a baby. She LOVES THEM! Whenever she's tired or upset that's what she wants (well and her gum). I've tried to get her to like other blankets but she just tells me "I want my kucky blanket". I promise I wash them, bleach them and they still look kucky. Oh well she sure loves them.
I was telling her I was going to "eat" her arm up. She said, "no I not food!"
I was telling her I was going to "eat" her arm up. She said, "no I not food!"
If anyone wants to add to this list feel free.
No comments:
Post a Comment