Monday, October 26, 2009

Gym awards and such

Maecee working the hula hoop at Kenna's gym party
EB doing the hula with his head

Kenna's award for not falling 0ff the beam ALL SEASON (level 6)! That is amazing! I don't think anyone else got this award.

What a great award for her to get. It fits her--exceptional attitude, hard work, emotional toughness and dedication. That is McKenna! She got it for all Level 5 and 6's.
Also a very big award that all the kids try to get is "Top Dawg". They test to see who can do the most sit ups, push ups, pull ups, etc. Supposedly there are a lot of tears and sweat that go into this award. Well McKenna competed against the optionals which is levels 7-9 (she's a level 7). Well I didn't think she really had a chance because most of the girls are LEVEL 9's and soooo strong! Well she did it. She took 3rd place! The 1st and 2nd place winners were level 9's. I was so proud of her! Way to go Kenna!

And I just had to add a picture of this cutie!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

I think it is the pass through jeans (genes)that make the difference.

kimimcevoy said...

serious!! so darn cute!! I miss mae mae