
Ethan and Kaidin posing for me. I just got done cutting their hair. It was momentus (sp?) because Kaidin never lets anyone use the clippers on him....except for me :) Hopefully it turns out ok, I'm not a professional by any means, just trying to save a buck or two. It's expensive to get boys hair cuts, especially when their hair grows as fast as a weed.

Silly boys, but darn cute

Okay on to the explanation of the title of this post. Yesterday we went to McKennas PT conference and I ran into Ethans class aide (I've talked to her a few times about "issues" :). I asked her how Eth was doing in class and she said "well I have to tell you about something that happened today". I'm thinking OH GREAT! She said out on the playground she saw three boys surrounding one little girl that was on the ground (my heart literally dropped!!). My face must have shown my anguish because she said "no, just listen". She walked over and started trying to figure out what was going on. Eth was trying to tell her what happened. He blurted out that he was trying to get the boys off of "this girl". It must not have looked like that, so the teacher looked at this girl and asked her if that was true. She said "yes, it's true, HE SAVED MY LIFE!" :) I guess these were BIG boys and Ethan is not big! He was so upset that they were picking on her and was trying to get them off. My heart just melted! What a sweet boy. I have been hammering into him that we should be nice to EVERYONE! No matter if they are boy, girl, big, little, black, white, purple, whatever. Then in church his teacher told him the story of the Good Samaritan and he soaked every last detail up. He came home and literally explained the whole story and more. So I asked him how he could be a good samaritan. I guess he just showed me ;)

Sneak Preview of Halloween costumes----except for Ethan's.
3 comments:
Wonder Woman!!!
Go Kenna...
Grandpa Mac
Elder & Sister McEvoy
I love hearing about your kids. They are so sweet and christ-like. I know you don't always see that(especially when they are tired), but You and Brett have taught them VERY well.
Love to all,
Carrie
Love the Ethan story. Love that boy.
Post a Comment