Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Chaol Canyon (I think). This was my next favorite spot. We anchored the boat and hiked up a little creek. There was quicksand, little waterfalls, frogs, sand, creek, and beautiful scenery!!! I also had to add the picture of Maecee and I "bathing". SHE DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL!!!!! Ok it wasn't my favorite either (the other boat we were with had a fish finder, they informed me that right where I was bathing was full of big fish, NICE!) but a girls gotta get cleaned up a little. You may also notice an "adopted" daughter in almost all our pictures. Cute Kiley wanted to be Maecee's mom----it was awesome! I knew if I didn't have my eye on Maecee her little mom did. Maecee misses her :( I told Kiley we would adopt her but would have to take one of her brothers too. Ethan would not appreciate another girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love all your pics and adventures from Lake Powell-gosh, I love that place! That was probably the best trip, and I can't believe McKenna didn't like cliff jumping there-that's the best!!!
What a awesome family trip! I love how you have your pictures grouped together so good. You kids will always remember that. I love lake Powell!
Post a Comment