Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hallee Jo Wettstein

Cute little Halle was born on June 30, 2008. She weighed 8 pounds 2 oz and was 20 inches long! She's so precious! She came out just a wailing! Kaidin said she sounded like a duck. If you did something to her (lick unwrap her, or touch her too much, or cover up her arms) she let you know that she was not happy and that was not ok! She definately has quite the personality already. Even the nurse commented on it and how they all come out with different personalities.
I got to see things from a whole different perspective this time because I had Kaidin. We waited until she was dialated to a 10 before we headed up to the hospital so he wouldn't have to wait long. He got to say a quick hi to his mom and his Joey then we went and waited in this area that was right next to their room. So in other words we kept trying to listen to see if we could figure out what was going on. Kaidin got to hear her cry and it just brought tears to my eyes. It was so awesome to see him and hear that she was ok. They got everything cleaned up and then let us in. Heidi is the master baby haver (nice phrase huh). Joey was the proud and protective daddy. So sweet!



Ya I'm a total nerd....I went right downstairs and bought her a headband..I'm a little obsessed with those....it looked so cute....she may have felt otherwise! She had it on for a minute then had to go and get a bath by her daddy and the nurse! I told Kaidin he could pick out something for his little sis and picked a white tiny bracelet.

This is after her bath and she wasn't getting touched too much here so she was content...for a minute. I got lucky (because I had the camera) and got to take pics of Joey bathing her and watching her get her official hospital picture taken. He also picked out her cute bow in her hair. It was funny because he smelled her before the bath and said she smelled like a fish! After the bath she smelled much better!

Here's the cute family right before I left to bring Kaidin to sleep over at Headers house as he calls it. He had climbed up in the bed for some mommy time while Hallee was getting her bath. We had a good time!

No comments: