Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dad Married

The Happy Couple


You can't see it too good but the riders are a girl and a guy. Also the cake was 3 "tree stumps" It was pretty creative.

I'm really not kidding when I say we've been busy! My dad and Lisa got married Friday June 27. They went up the canyon on their horses with the bishop, and a couple of witnesses and got hitched. Talk about Napoleon Dynamite! Then came back to my dads for lunch, cake, pictures, etc.

We were worried because we almost had a funeral, wedding and a baby all in a week. My grandpa had a stroke and was in the hospital on the Sunday (June 22) before dads wedding. All the family got called to the hospital to say our last goodbyes because the dr told us it would be hours to days before he passed away. It was way sad. Even though you know it's coming it's still really hard. I can now rack that up to the fourth time in my life I've seen my dad cry. Heartbreaking! But he pulled through and made it to the wedding. He actually looked really good and it made my dad happy to have him there.

No comments: